Earth Day is a great time of year to celebrate out great planet. Below we have put together a list of ECO-Friendly promotional products to remind your team and clientele to set aside some time this year to participate in the Earth Day initiative.
Following are the top 10 best eco-friendly promotional products for Earth Day 2017:
- Growables: Choose from custom seed packets, personalized flower pots and herb kits. Recipients grow flowers, vegetables and herbs at home. These items can be started inside in April and then moved outside as the weather gets warmer.
- Seed paper gifts: Many promotional products made from 100% seed paper are completely waste-free. Seed paper coasters and seed paper wristbands are completely biodegradable and show your company’s commitment to the environment.
- Rain Gauges: Water is a limited resource and it’s even scarcer in areas with drought conditions. Water conservation is an important message any day of the year but especially on Earth Day.
- Temporary Tattoos: Earth themed temporary tattoos are always a best seller for kids’ Earth Day celebrations. USA made tattoos come in a variety of Earth friendly designs. Made from safe, FDA-approved 4-color process inks, these tattoos are non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- Pencils: Personalized pencils made from recycled materials such as recycled denim, recycled newspaper and recycled currency are best-selling Earth Day promotional products for kids.
- Water Bottles: Disposable plastic water bottles are incredibly harmful to the Earth and sadly, a great percentage of plastic water bottles never get recycled. Giving away water bottles at an Earth Day event encourages people to reduce and reuse.
- Reusable Shopping Bags: Just like disposable water bottles, disposable plastic bags are equally harmful the Earth. Reusable shopping bags are the promotional product that never goes out of style.
- Recycled Frisbees: Earth friendly Frisbees are fun for kids and adults and a perfect spring time giveaway. Recycled flyers are made from 30% post recycled industrial plastic.
- Sunglasses: These spring-time favorites are available in adult and youth sizes and are made from recycled polycarbonate.
- Activity books: Choose from a variety of Earth-friendly themed activity books that teach kids about energy and water conservation, recycling and other ways to go green.
Call us today to place your order!